The 4 Perry's

A running description of the Perry family as we do life...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

KidzMall

This is a picture of Emma shopping at the KidzMall that Shoal Creek put on December 10 as a community outreach event. We've even had a few families already come to church who came to shop! She is with her "elf" (personal shopper) perusing the merchandise. The KidzMall was a store that we set up for children to shop in without their parents seeing what they picked out. We even gift-wrapped! It was so much fun! I am excited that Emma is giving gifts this year, I think it's a great lesson for her and it will be precious to open up these gifts and see some of the things she picked out! Since I was an elf, myself, I know there are some crazy things she could have picked from! (for instance, the spiky plastic bracelets in the background, which were a big hit for Grandmas with my kiddo shoppers!)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Abi' K. said...

i can remember getting a big, slimy looking, creepy spider from caden stirtz one year when he did that somewhere. it was priceless. i had it hanging on my door until i moved from 1846...i am proud of her and you, lynz. you are quite the momma! i miss and love you.--abs'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home