The 4 Perry's

A running description of the Perry family as we do life...

Friday, February 17, 2006

Naptime

It's naptime at our house. Notice Emma, miss "3 year olds don't take naps," reading in her bed. I give her 20 more minutes before she crashes. This new system has been working well for me - she reads for a while and then lays down and falls asleep, she doesn't like to feel pushed into it!
The big news with Gabe? He's sleeping through the night! Whoo hoo! It's been 2 nights now and I don't know what to do with myself! Last night he went to bed at 7:00 and we didn't hear him this morning until 7:15!
So, the real question would be, why in the heck I'm sitting on the computer and getting nothing done during naptime...oops.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home