
We headed out Saturday afternoon for a wedding in Lincoln, Nebraska (which is why we're all dressed up in the top left corner!) and had a wonderful time staying in a hotel with a huge indoor pool - Emma is quite the fish! I've told several people, there have been few times in my life when I've felt so much joy in my heart as I did that night laying in a room with my husband and two beautiful kids. It just felt so perfect and fun and...I just don't have all the words. Anyway, we got up Sunday morning and drove the 40 minutes or so to Omaha to go to the Henry Doorly Zoo - it was wonderful! They have some really great exhibits there! Some of our favorites are shown here: the penguins (worth the trip alone!), aquarium, gorillas, the indoor jungle (where we ate lunch in the Treetop Restaurant!), and the giraffes! The kids were great for the driving and we had a chance to have a great little family trip. I have a feeling it's one we will be repeating!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home