The 4 Perry's

A running description of the Perry family as we do life...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Big Wedding!

So, I'm sitting at home with two tuckered out kids, waiting for Paul to get home from cleaning up and I have a new sister-in-law! Jared and Allison's wedding was tonight and it was so beautiful! I cannot express how perfect the ceremony was - they have had Christ at the center of their relationship since day one and it was a most beautiful representation that. And the reception! What I should have done was take a picture of the passed out flower girl on the way home! It was a huge, blowout dance party! So much fun! I was the wedding coordinator as well, so I didn't have enough free hands to take more picutres - I'm going to have to steal from cameras tomorrow! I'll post more - especially of the beautiful bride! But here is Emma, the boys and I for now!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Abi' K. said...

you look INCREDIBLE!!! oh my goodness girl...you are beautiful with a great lloking family as well!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home