The 4 Perry's

A running description of the Perry family as we do life...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Flying with Daddy


Oh, to be a kid again and get thrown up in the air and have complete trust in your father catching you! This is one of Em's favorite things to do with Paul and we've had some nice weather so she's gotten to do it outside, where he can throw her even higher! I must admit, mama has a bit of a scare when they play it! But I look at her, so high and free, looks like she's floating or flying and Paul is there waiting to catch her. How I wish I could remember this on a daily basis with my Heavenly Father - to just fly and let Him catch me. He is there with arms outstretched and I would prefer to keep my feet planted on solid ground because I can control that and I don't have to worry so much about falling there. But, the faith of a child, that's what He calls me to have - to blindly trust Him. To fly and be caught.

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home