The 4 Perry's

A running description of the Perry family as we do life...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Birthday Sunday?

We just got back from our last scheduled doctor's appointment - 40 weeks!!! We are all set for an induction at 8:30 Sunday morning, that's August 28th. We had a great visit with Dr. Abney and are very excited that she will be the doctor to deliver this baby! Now Paul can continue with his joke about Dr. Abney delivering "all" of our children - he's already fretting about #3 (!!!) and how now she will have to be the one to deliver that one too! He really needs some new material! ;-) Emma came with us and we got to share with Dr. Abney how she loves playing like she's the doctor at home and takes my blood pressure and listens to the baby's heartbeat, complete with "goo" as she calls it and then wipes my stomach off! It's really a riot to see her! She is looking forward to her day with Aunt Dara and the moment when she will see her new baby! I just put her down for her nap and she told me she can't wait to see the baby and hold it and give it a poo-kiss (zerbert)! So, barring us going into labor spontaneously (yeah, right!) in the next 2 1/2 days, expect to hear something from us sometime Sunday!

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Abi' K. said...

can't wait to hear about it all sunday! i miss you all and hope for the best. i love you lynds!--abs'

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger The Marshall's said...

Hello Perry Family ! This is "Mom Hickman"...Sarah's mom. As I'm sitting on the kids couch with Sarah, she is sharing your story and website. As I read your many adventures to the hospital, it brought back memories (or nightmares) of the many trips that I made to the hospital with our daughters. You would think that after 22 years they would come up with a mirror or something that would prevent you from having to come home again. I swear that the girls were swinging from my ovaries..just peeking out! When the doctor came in when our second was born I said, "Did you bring your crochet hook?" Once they broke that stubborn bag of water I could do the rest. I think that August 28th is a wonderful day to have a baby. My dad (still living) will celebrate his 82nd birthday on that day. It would make a wonderful day of celebration for the Perry family and Sarah & Brian would have no excuss to forget the babies birthday ++ God has a plan. Have faith and enjoy the 1 on 1 time now with Emma. It is a precious time for you both that will create a special strong bond. See how that works...we're sharing your upcoming birth together on the love seat. God Bless you all and we can't wait to see the updates in the next few days. Luv to all... Mom Hickman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home