The 4 Perry's

A running description of the Perry family as we do life...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

10 days old...

...and Paul goes back to work tomorrow! Ahhh! We are all so sad and are struggling with what that will look like. How awesome it was to have him home for this long! We had a great day today, we took Gabe to Paul's work and let Daddy show him off to all of his work friends and then we went to lunch at Fritz's in Crown Center - this great restaurant where a train brings your food from the kitchen to your table! We went to the chocolate shop and then drove home! Emma and Gabe are both asleep now and Paul and I are finishing up a few last minute things we needed to get done before he heads back. I will go it alone for these first 3 days and then Gigi has next week off to hang out with us! We are so excited about that! She didn't take any time off when Emma was born and I, for one, regret missing that time with her, so we are going to take advantage of it this time around! Emma is very excited, as am I! Other than that, we don't do a lot around here - eating, sleeping, pooping - believe me, Gabe is a master at that one! We're going to need to take out a loan just to keep this kid in diapers! He's such a sweet, mild-mannered boy. He rarely fusses and then it's just to eat or get changed, again! Our nights are okay - he and I spend some quality time together then! He will sleep for hours on end in his cradle during the day, but isn't quite feeling it at night yet. Anyway, he's just 10 days old, I want to remember each moment and not wish him any older even a bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home