The 4 Perry's

A running description of the Perry family as we do life...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Play Dates

I'm trying to update on here a lot more! Emma was supposed to have a playdate at a friend's house today - she has only been there twice and both times Paul and I have been with her. Anyway, they came to pick her up and she refused - so instead, we have a friend playing here with us today. Emma is much happier that she didn't have to leave, but is she ever bossy? She is telling this little girl how to play and everything! Yesterday was her Monday story time with PawPaw at the library and lunch at McDonald's so I got a break from her then. She had so much fun and always behaves so well for him - but comes home to me and throws a fit about naptime! She is at such a fun age. She has to have a cookie and milk every night before bed and we have had 4 dry nights in a row with no pull-up!!! Well, Gabe is waking up and I need to make sure she's not bossing too badly!

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Abi' K. said...

seriously...i have no clue where she gets the bossiness from. unless i don't know you and paul very well. you both always just suggest! either way. i still think she is perfect! ha!--abs'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home