The 4 Perry's

A running description of the Perry family as we do life...

Friday, September 09, 2005

Week #2 Draws to an End

As we come on Gabe's 2 week birthday tomorrow (I can't even believe he's been here that long!), I find myself handling things way better than I remember with Emma. I know, I know, it's still early, but the baby care stuff is not as daunting. The caring for the crazy, but oh so fun, 2 and a half year old - now that's some scary stuff! She is doing really well, for the most part. A couple of times a day, she goes into meltdown mode over the fact that Gabe's eating again or not quite asleep enough to lay down, etc. The easy part when she was a baby was that I could just sit and hold her and let her sleep - now, though, I feel so rushed to get him laid down so that she can have some attention. I know it will get better - we will get it figured out. Paul is sitting and holding Gabe right now and I just got Em off to bed. We are definitely ready for the weekend - we have absolutely nothing planned and I think that will be great for us! We are just going to continue hanging out and resting up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home